Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Good Interpretation

Portal was an hilarious game and so was this movie. The computer always cracks me up. Great job

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Best flash movie I have ever seen.

I don't know how you do it. But you make an awesome movie every time. I agree the story is the best so far. I wish I could make animation like yours, but I practically gave up on animation and focused on game design. Good job on the movie and I can't wait for the next one.

short-slow-techno short-slow-techno

Not bad

It was alright, I liked the fish.

You could of put a bit more into the animation and it could of gone for a bit longer.

but not bad

Replay Racer Replay Racer

Fun game

Good job with the physics, I suck at making games with physics

Nothing original but a good concept

keep working on it

Ninja Lau Ninja Lau

it was alright

From the intro I did expect something a bit more exciting but it was ok. it was annoying how if you hit them twice or more they keep dying.

Happylewie responds:

I admit I could have done better for the intro. I'll make sure the controls are better too.

Thanks for the review, it's appreciated.

Alien Intruders Alien Intruders

reasonably good game

It was an okay game. Just one question was there any health or di the time run out? Could of been more fast paced.

Return of Fire Return of Fire

Awesome tune

To tell you the truth I have never heard of lightning force but I really like the tune and will probably add this to a game that I am making.

Charem responds:

Woah, really? Sweetness! I've really been hoping for somebody to use something of mine. <3

Is there any other sorts of songs you need? I am quite willing to further assist my first 'customer'. =3